Blephasol is recommended for the daily cleansing of sensitive eyelids, particularly the edge of the eyelids between the eyelashes and surface of the eye.
- It is free from alcohol, detergents and preservatives.
- Ideal for everyday use, it offers non-greasy, non-irritant eyelash and eyelid hygiene.
- Suitable for sufferers of blepharitis and for general use as a make-up remover.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and can be used by all contact lens wearers.
A 100ml bottle of Blephasol® can be kept for up to two months once opened.
How to use
- Apply a small amount of Blephasol lotion onto a cotton pad and gently wipe the eyelids and eyelash area to remove debris and make-up.
- Can be used twice a day, or whenever you choose to cleanse your eyelids.
- Blephasol is generally safe to use for all. However, check with a doctor before use on children under 6.
Aqua, Peg - 8, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl Glycine, Poloxamer 184, PEG 6 Caprylic/capric glycerides, Dipotassium phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium phosphate
Warnings or restrictions
- Do not swallow.
- Do not place directly into the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Taking other medicines
This product is unlikely to interact with other medication. However, please speak to your pharmacist or doctor if you are using any eye treatments.