- Cura-Heat Period Pain adhesive patches provide targeted relief from menstrual discomfort and cramps.
- The simple-to-use pads are designed to be applied to the abdominal area where the heat radiates through the skin to the source of pain, relaxing sore muscles for up to 12 hours.
- Cura-Heat Period Pain pads are subtle enough to be worn under clothing to provide temporary relief from a variety of complaints.
- Fragrance free
- Discreet design
- Contains 3 heat packs
Never apply the heat patch directly to the skin.
- Open the sachet by hand (do not cut) and remove the Cura-Heat pack.
- Peel away the paper strip.
- Adhere to clothing/underwear over the painful area.
- Cura-Heat warms up gradually and reaches maximum heat within approximately 30 minutes.
- Cura-Heat is air-activated, so do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it.
Warnings and restrictions
- If misused, heat packs can cause burns, even at a low temperature.
- Never apply the heat patches directly to the skin.
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply pressure.
- If heat pack becomes uncomfortably hot, remove immediately.