Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo is for the treatment of cradle cap and the general care of infant scalp and hair.
This shampoo is suitable to use from birth onwards and is highly effective yet gentle enough to use regularly as a general shampoo once the cradle cap has cleared up.
Directions for use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
- Wet baby's head with warm water.
- Put about 2-3ml of shampoo onto your palm – about half a teaspoonful.
- Massage gently but firmly over baby's entire scalp.
- Do not be afraid of touching the soft area of the scalp (fontanelle).
- Avoid excess massaging and hot water.
- Rinse off and shampoo again.
- Rinse well and gently dry.
- Repeat at each bath-time until baby's scalp is clear.
- Then, use regularly to keep baby's scalp and hair clean and healthy.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfo-Succinate 6% and Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate 2.7%
Also contains: Sodium Salt of Coconut Imidazoline, Polyoxyethylene Rapeseedamide, Sodium Chloride, Dilute Hydrochloric Acid, Rose Perfume and Water
Warnings and restrictions
You should not use Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo:
- if your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to sodium lauryl ether sulpho-succinate, sodium lauryl ether sulphate, or any other ingredients of Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo (see list of ingredients)
- if the skin on the scalp is broken
- if there are signs of scalp infection (redness, blistering, oozing, warmth)
Take special care with Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if your baby has any signs of eczema on the scalp such as redness, swelling, blistering, dryness or cracking of the skin.
- Test on a small area of the infant's skin the day before you intend to use the shampoo.
- Do not use if any signs of redness or skin irritation occur within 24 hours of the test.
- Do not use other shampoos at the same time, as this can make the skin very dry.
Do not store above 25ºC.