Freederm Gel is a cooling fragrance-free topical gel containing nicotinamide which is a proven anti-inflammatory treatment for mild to moderate inflamed acne spots and pimples in all age groups.
- Clinically proven.
- Reduces redness and inflammation.
- Clinically active vitamin B complex.
- Contains Nicotinamide 4% w/w.
For full details, read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
Use twice daily as follows:
Cleanse the affected and surrounding skin thoroughly with soap and warm water. Gently dry and apply a thin film of Freederm to cover this area.
- Active ingredient is Nicotinamide 4% w/w.
- Also contains Aluminium Magnesium Silicate, Hypromellose, Citric Acid, Macrogol Lauryl Ether, Ethanol, purified water.
- Freederm gel is suitable for vegans as no ingredients are of animal origin.
- Not tested on animals.
- Freederm Gel can be used during pregnancy, but specific safety trials have not been conducted. (Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine in pregnancy).
Warnings and restrictions
- Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- When using Freederm on the face, take care to keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do not store above 25°C.