Jungle Formula Maximum Pump Spray 90ml
- Jungle Formula Maximum Pump Spray with 50% DEET and plant extracts 1% geraniol, for maximum protection against mosquitos.
- Ideal for tropical, heavy wooded and lake areas or when extra protection is needed.
- Pump action for controlled application of long-lasting maximum protection.
- For use by travellers visiting areas with a high risk of malaria and other insect-transmitted diseases, provided that directions for use are followed at all times.
- Approved by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
- Up to 9 hours of mosquito protection from a single application against the most common mosquito species (Culex species).
- For some (tropical) mosquito species, the protection time can be much shorter: on average 4 hours of protection against the yellow fever mosquito (Aedes aegypti) and 8 hours against the malaria mosquito (Anopheles stephensi).
- Suitable for adults and children from 18 years.
How to use:
- Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin, except for eyes and lips.
- For use on the face, spray into the palm of your hand before applying.
- Can be used upside down. Reapply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Reseal container securely after use.
N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET (50%) 485 g/kg) CAS 134-62-3, (2E)-3,7-Dimethyl-2,6-octadien-1-ol (geraniol (1%) 9.5 g/kg) CAS 106 -24 -1, ethyl alcohol.
Warnings and restrictions
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mucous membranes and damaged skin. Avoid contact with food, plastics and lacquered surfaces.
- Do not use on children under 18 years old.
- If you are under 18, contact a doctor before use.
- Do not use more than once a day.
Factors such as high temperature, humidity and transpiration can influence the duration of protection of all insect repellents.
Repeat application after swimming, showering or when the efficacy decreases.
It is recommended that clothing is used to cover any untreated areas of skin and to restrict access to biting insects.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and other ignition sources.
- Do not breathe the spray.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- If inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical advice.
- If the lotion accidentally gets in the eyes: rinse immediately and cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing and seek medical advice.
- Ingestion: if swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand.
Store only in the original container.
Close the bottle well. Keep the product dry and do not place it in direct sunlight.
Do not reuse the packaging and do not dump the product into the environment.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.