Adjustable compression for best fit.
Helps repetitive strains, sprains & instability.
Helps arthritis & carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety.
- Bound edges for comfort and durability.
- The rigid metal splint helps stabilise the wrist and hand.
- One size, fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety.
- Wraparound adjustable strap helps provide added support.
- Moderate to firm support.
- Blue colour.
The product is a universal size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, and is unisex.
Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device.
Helps provide support for:
- Strains, sprains and instability.
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI).
- Arthritic, stiff & aching wrists.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Occupational & sporting injuries.
- Tendonitis and tenosynovitis.
Please note: The indications outlined may not always be suitable for your specific condition.
It is advisable to seek medical advice from a doctor or physiotherapist before using this product.
- Place the support on a flat surface such as a table, where possible.
- With palm towards the floor, lay the affected hand over the area where splint sits.
- Wrap the larger flap over the wrist, and then fasten the flap.
- Pull all three straps across the wrist and secure.
- Next, pull the small long strap (between thumb & index finger) under and over the palm of the hand and secure.
- Wrap the long strap around the wrist and adjust until comfortable.
- Neoprene, elastane, polyester, polyamide, polyurethane.
- Splint: aluminium.
- Remove rigid splint before washing..
Cleaning and care instructions
- Hand wash in cold water (do not use fabric softener).
- Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Warnings and restrictions
- Always take advice from a healthcare professional on the duration of usage.
- Ensure that the product is not uncomfortably tight and that blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. while sleeping).
- Only use on clean, intact skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams, or any other substances have been applied to the affected area.
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the packaging.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid if you have neoprene and nylon sensitivity.