- Reusable mask for soothing, effective relief from dry eye, blepharitis, MGD, chalazion and styes.
- Featuring HydroBead Technology which absorbs moisture from the air and releases a natural, constant moist heat.
Each application of Optase Moist Heat Mask will provide the recommended 10 minutes of Moist Heat Therapy. Moist Heat Therapy loosens the oils in the meibomian glands, allowing the oil to flow more freely, helping soften eyelash debris.
The application of Moist Heat prevents the evaporation of the natural tear film while restoring moisture to the eye and surrounding area.
- The Optase Moist Heat Mask is safe, effective and convenient.
- No added water is needed.
- Easy to use: ready in seconds.
- Washable and reusable.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Delivers comfort and soothing relief.
The heat mask will not support the growth of bacteria or fungi.
No special covers needed.
Does not dry out, dissolve, or develop odours.
Directions for use:
- Microwave on full power for 25 seconds.
- Always touch with fingers first to test the temperature before applying to closed eyes.
- If necessary, allow the heat mask to cool for 1 minute and re-test.
- For additional heat, microwave for 5 seconds.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating.
- The heat mask remains hot for 30 minutes. If reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by 10 seconds.
- For best results, apply the heat mask to closed eyes for 10 minutes per treatment or as recommended by your eye care specialist.
- Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt.
- Hand wash only in cooled, boiled water or bottled water with a mild detergent.
- Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours before next use.