Regaine Solution is a treatment for men experiencing hereditary hair loss. It is clinically proven to prevent hair loss, strengthen existing hair and encourage new hair to grow.
- This works through the 5% concentration of minoxidil, a medicinal ingredient that begins to work upon direct contact with your scalp.
- It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles.
- This reinvigorates the shrunken follicles, stimulating re-growth and increasing any existing hair shaft diameter.
- As a result, your hair can re-grow quicker and stronger over time, appearing thicker and healthier.
Is it right for me?
Regaine is suitable for you if you:
- suffer from hereditary hair loss. This can range from a general thinning of hair on the top of your scalp to a receding hairline
- are looking for a non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to keep and re-grow hair
- Need an easy solution that can fit into your daily grooming routine and provide you with a 3-month supply.
- Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
- Also contains: Ethanol Anhydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane
See leaflet for further information.
Warnings and restrictions
- This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-49 years. Do not use if you are outside this age range.
- Women must not use this product. Instead, see the Regaine For Women range.
- Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2 ml.
- Overuse will not quicken the process of regrowth and you may risk side effects.
- Download the patient information leaflet for more information.
Do NOT use Regaine Solution if you:
- have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn
- have a scalp that is red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved
- suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss
- are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp
- suffer from blood pressure problems
- have a sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you:
- have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders
- have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss. This is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
- Store below 25°C.