For relief of sore throat symptoms, including those associated with colds and flu:
- Gargle by diluting with water as directed on the pack.
- Do not use if you have an allergic skin condition or are sensitive to the active ingredients.
- If you swallow large amounts, drink plenty of water.
- If you are still unwell, see your doctor.
- In normal use, you should not suffer unwanted side effects.
- However, if you notice anything unusual, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist for more than a few days.
- Simply gargle twice a day with TCP diluted with 5 parts water.
- DO NOT SWALLOW
For mouth ulcers:
- To ease the discomfort of common mouth ulcers, dab undiluted three times a day.
- If symptoms persist for more than fourteen days, consult your doctor or dentist.
For cuts, grazes, bites and stings:
- Dilute with an equal quantity of water and apply freely. In emergencies, TCP may be used undiluted.
For boils, spots and pimples:
- Dab lightly, undiluted, every four hours and do not cover.
- TCP Liquid Antiseptic is a clear yellow solution of halogenated phenols 0.68% w/v and Phenol 0.175% w/v.
- It also contains: Glycerol, concentrated phosphoric acid, E104 (quinoline yellow), water
Do not use after the expiry date.
Keep out of children's reach.