- For clinically proven treatment of verrucas and warts
- Also treats corns and calluses
- Once-daily application
- Designed to inhibit the spread of the verruca/wart infection
- Forms a water-resistant, protective barrier
Read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet.
For adults, the elderly and children over 2 years (adult supervision required for children aged 2–12 years):
- Carefully apply a thin coating (1 or 2 drops) of Bazuka Treatment Gel to the surface of the verruca, wart, corn or callus once every night, and allow to dry.
- Care should be taken to minimise spreading onto surrounding skin, as Bazuka Treatment Gel may be an irritant.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs on or around the treated area.
- Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 12.0% w/w, Lactic Acid 4.0% w/w
- Also contains: Camphor, Pyroxylin, Ethanol, Ethyl Acetate
Warnings and restrictions
- Keep away from eyes, mucous membranes, cuts and grazes.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years.
- Do not use on or near the face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genitals.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to the hands or feet.
- Do not use on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
- If in doubt about the diagnosis, or whether Bazuka Treatment Gel is appropriate, seek medical advice before use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only
- Highly flammable: keep away from flames.
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Replace cap tightly after use.