Bonjela Junior Gel offers relief from the pain associated with mouth ulcers. It contains the local anaesthetic lidocaine hydrochloride to relieve pain, and cetylpyridinium chloride, an antiseptic.
Bonjela Junior gel is suitable for infants aged five months and over.
- Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first use of the product. To open, pierce the tube seal.
- Apply a small amount of gel with a clean little finger onto the sore area and massage in gently.
- This initial application can be repeated after 20 minutes, then one application every 3 hours, if necessary.
- Active ingredients: 0.5% w/w Lidocaine Hydrochloride and 0.025% w/w Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Also contains: Ethanol (Alcohol)
Warnings and restrictions
- Not suitable for infants under five months
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use more often than every 3 hours.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- This is a medicine. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.