Bronchostop Cough Pastilles are a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of chesty, dry, tickly or irritating coughs and catarrh, based on long-standing traditional use.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1–2 pastilles every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- If required, take up to a maximum of 12 pastilles per day.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
- ONE Pastille contains the active ingredient: 59.5 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L. Herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction Solvent: Water
- Also contains: Fructose and Sorbitol (E420)
Warnings and restrictions
- Do not give this medicine to children under 12 years.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Driving and using machines: There are no studies to show this product's effects on the ability to drive.
- Do not take Bronchostop Cough Pastilles if you are allergic to thyme or other members of the Lamiaceae family (e.g. basil, rosemary, sage), or to any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
Taking other medicines
Bronchostop is unlikely to interact with most other medication. However, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.