- Strepsils Strawberry Sugar Free Lozenges contains two antiseptic active ingredients: 2-4,Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol.
- These are used for symptomatic relief of mouth and throat infections.
- Strepsils Strawberry Sugar-Free Lozenges are suitable for use by people with diabetes.
- Suitable for adults and children 6 years and over.
- Strepsils Strawberry Sugar-Free Lozenges are suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours.
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Active Ingredients: 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg, Amylmetacresol 0.6mg
- Also contains Strawberry Flavour, Pink Antho (E163), Sodium Saccharin, Tartaric Acid, Maltitol (E965) and Isomalt (E953).
Warnings and restrictions
- Safety warning: Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
- This product contains isomaltitol and maltitol syrup, which may have a mild laxative effect if several lozenges are taken in a day.
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product.
- May cause allergic reactions including asthma.
- This is more common if you are allergic to Aspirin.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you take too many lozenges
- anything unusual happens.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not use after the expiry date.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN